Do you ever light a candle and think, "This smells so good I want to eat it." Well, I think we all know that would be a terrible idea for obvious reasons, so why not make something that could emulate the smell but taste much better than wax? We think that our Caramel Apple Butter candle smells like heaven, and this no-bake cheesecake is a beautiful and delicious pairing to delight even more of your senses!
Author: Carla Cardello (find orginal recipe here)
Serves: 16-25 squares
– 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
– 4 tablespoons butter, melted
– 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
– 1/2 cup granulated sugar
– 16 oz. cream cheese, softened
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 1 cup apple butter
– 1/4 cup caramel sauce
1. Mix together the graham crackers and butter. Press into the bottom of a 9×9 pan. Refrigerate while you prepare the batter.
2. In a medium bowl, beat the heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form (pull beaters straight up and peaks should not fall). Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, beat together the sugar, cream cheese, and vanilla, then beat in the apple butter. Fold in the whipped heavy cream. Spread evenly into prepared pan.
4. In a small microwavable bowl, microwave the caramel until slightly softened (10-15 seconds). Drop by spoonfuls on top of the batter and swirl with a knife. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.